HP40gs Calculator Specifications
HP40gs CPU: 75Mhz ARM9.
Graphics Display Size: 131 x 64 pixels.
Text Display: 6 Lines x 22 Columns.
Memory RAM: 256 KB.
Serial Ports: Both USB and Serial for connections
between HP40gs & HP39gs or HP40gs & HP40gs
and communicating with equipment such as PC,
datalogers, electronic scales, surveying equipment.
Power Supply: AAA x 4 + CR2032.
Size (lenght x width x thickness): 187 x 94 x 31 mm.
Weight Approximately: 249 g.
HP40gs Math features include:
- Algebra features: factorization, expansion, substitution, systems of linear equations, linear algebra and matrices, among others.
- Trigonometry (trigonometry functions / inverses and Hyperbolic functions / inverses, degrees, radians).
- Lists and sequences.
- Exponential and logarithmic functions.
- Permutations, combinations and factorials.
- HP equation solver.
- Metric / imperial conversions.
- +, – , x, ÷, , 1 / x, + / -, In, eX, xy.
- yX, LOG, 10X, x2, %, À, n!
- Degrees, radians, or grads mode.
- CAS system.
- Numeric integration.
- Symbolic integration.
- Numeric differentiation.
- Symbolic differentiation.
- Complex number functions.
- Taylor series.
HP40gs graphing features include:
- Expanded plotting possibilities—function, parametric, polar, conic, sequence and statistical plots.
- Function analysis—root, extremum, slope, area and intersection.
- Plotting with tracing and zooming.
- Graphic, symbolic and numeric views
Updated On: 13.09.15