HP 50g CAS Enabled RPN Engineering Calculator
Main differences between the new HP 50g and the HP 49g+ are:
- The back shell is textured to provide a better and more secure hand grip.
- Easy on the eye with dark black for the body, and white, orange and yellow for the function shift keys.
- Full equation library found in the earlier 48Gx Series.
- Serial connection as well as the IrDA and USB ports.
- New generation of keyboard, which has been redesigned for better feel and firmer entry.
A new more powerful HP 50g Graphing Calculators feature easy-to-use, powerful tools that students and professionals can rely on and trust for years of performance, including:
- Powerful built-in graphing functions, constants and applications.
- Built-in lessons and step-by-step problem solving.
- The choice of efficient RPN, Textbook or Algebraic data entry.
- User-friendly Computer Algebra System (CAS).
- Massive memory with SD card slot (SD card sold separately), support both FAT and FAT32 File System format.
- Flexible connectivity and communication options.
- Large high-contrast display with adjustable font type and size (30% increase in usable space over the HP4x Series).
- Large equation library and 2300+ built-in functions.
- Isolate and Evaluate Sub-Expressions using the intelligent editor with cut, paste and copy objects.
- Flexible IrDA (limited to 10 cm distance), Serial or USB connectivity.
- Comes complete with cables and HP Graphing Calculator Connectivity Kit Software.
HP 50g References:
- HP 50g Equation Library
- HP 50g Graphing Calculator Specifications
- HP 50g ROM upgrade
- HP 50g ROM upgrade using a SD card
- Using HP50g Calculator Connectivity Kit (CONNX4)
Updated On: 16.08.25