HP 40gs CAS Enabled Graphing Calculator
HP 40gs is the replacement model for the HP 40g Graphing Calculator. With CAS, HP 40gs can solve complex math, calculus, trigonometry and science problem visually. The HP 40gs Graphing Calculator is ideal for the activities and workload of students in the following courses: General Math, Pre-Algebra, Algebra, Trigonometry, Calculus, Statistics, Geometry, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Earth Sciences and more. It allows you to create and store custom aplets with 256KB memory, easily share data and connect with PCs, and more. Plus, it comes with a slide-on hard cover for extra protection.
- 75 MHz ARM9 CPU.
- Display size: 131 x 64 pixel.
- 256 K Ram Memory.
- Flash Rom (Calc BIOS can be updated).
- Tackle the toughest problems with 600+ built-in functions!
- Extra Built-in ‘Finance’, ‘Linear Solver’ and ‘Trianglur Solver’ Aplets.
- Has a built-in library of 29 constants and easy metric unit conversions.
- New and improved ‘HP feel’ keyboard.
- Symbolic, numeric, graphic views with dynamic split screen.
- Built-in CAS is ideal for activities and workload for students. With HP’s CAS, you get visual answers to advanced problems.
- New Dual Serial and USB Ports for data communication - see HP CONNX340GS.
- Power: AAA x 4 + CR2032 x 1 (commonly available from photo shops), auto power OFF in 5 minutes.
- Dimensions: 184 x 87 x 24 mm.
- Weight: 220 grams.
- HP Part Number F2225AA.
HP 40gs is built for performance! Easy to use, powerful HP Graphing Calculators are designed to perform above expectations for students and professionals on all levels. These reliable calculators are equipped with easy-to-use problem solving tools, flexible connectivity and customizing options, plus award-winning HP support.
Note: The HP 40g has reached its product end-of-life (EOL). This product is no longer available for sale.