HP 17bII+ Financial Calculator
Built-in Financial Functions:
- Time Value of Money (TVM), amortization, internal rate of return, net present value, bonds, depreciation, forecasting, currency conversions (including Euro), percentages, algebraic and RPN calculations, and more.
- HP Solve application write and solve equations for any variable without rewriting your original equation.
- Menus, prompts, and messages access applications and find solutions easily with a minimum of keystrokes.
- List-based, two variable statistics and forecasting, and clock with alarms review your calculations through data kept in lists. Scroll through and edit as the information changes and always keep on time!
- Increased user memory of 28k for use with cash flows, sum, equations, solver variables, calculating lines and appointment messages.
- Finance, real estate, accounting and business professionals are able to calculate mortgages, balloon payments, depreciation, bond yields, internal rate of returns, net present values, currency conversions for a real powerful workhorse.
- HP Part Number F2234A.
HP 17bII+ References:
RPN is an efficient data-entry system that can significantly reduce keystrokes.
HP Solve is a time saving application exclusive to HP calculators that allows you to solve equations for any variable without re-writing your equation.