HP 10bII Financial Calculator
HP 10bII has over 100 built-in functions for business, finance, mathematics, and statistics so you can easily figure loan payments, interest rates, amortization, discounted cash flow analysis and more.
- Uses only algebraic data entry mode.
- It has an intuitive keyboard layout with easy-to-read labels.
- Keys are position for ease to calculate TVM and other finance functions.
- Business calculations like markup, cost, price, margin, IRR, NPV, cashflows are just keystrokes away.
- 2-variable statistics functionsBasic scientific functions.
It has 16 registers more than the earlier hp 10b model. Memory is structured into separate statistics and independent (including financial) registers. HP Part Number F1902A.
HP 10bII Tutorial:
- Getting Started
- Tutorial Lump Sums
- Tutorial Ordinary Annuities
- Tutorial Varying Cash Flows
- Resetting the HP10bII
- Test HP10bII Keyboard & Display
- HP10BII Specifications
- HP10BII New User’s Primer
- HP10BII technical information
- HP10bii Troubleshooting
Updated On: 12.09.03