The HP 33s 2-line display scientific calculator is the long awaited replacement for the HP 32sII RPN Scientific Calculator. the 33s will have 32k user memory vs. 384 bytes in the HP 32sII, letter+4 program line labels (A0001 vs. A01), and cursor keys to navigate menus. It works in both RPN and algebraic modes. Features: keystroke programming, solve function, stats one and two variable, base-n function, 27 independent memories, trig, polar- rectangular, fractions, physical constants, unit conversions.
HP 33S Features:
- CPU: SPLB31A.
- LCD: 14 dot matrix (5 x 7 dots) x 2 lines.
- Memory: 32KB RAM.
- Power Supply: 2 x CR-2032 (same battery used in most PC motherboards).
- Battery life expectancy: 0.73 year @ 1 hr/day (approximately 9 months).
- Power consumption: .03 W.
- Auto-power OFF: approximately 10 minutes.
- Material Specification: Plastic/rubber (with upper nameplate).
- Material of key top: Plastic.
- Dimensions: 158.0 x 83.0 x 16.1 mm (6.2 x 3.2 x .06 in).
- Weight: 119 g (4.2 oz).
- HP 33S Part Number: F2216A.
HP 33s Study Guide and Tutorial:
- Changing between fractions and decimal numbers
- Determining what “E” in a number means
- Entering a Program
- HP 33s - Entering and Evaluating Equations
- Hyperbolic Functions
- Resetting the HP33S
- Specifying the number of decimal places on the HP 33s
- Time & Angle Conversions