HP Wireless Kit Specifications
- HP Part number: FOK65AA
- Technical specifications: 2.4GHz wireless (Nordic chipset)
Uses a highly integrated, ultra low power (ULP) 2Mbps RF transceiver IC for the 2.4GHz ISM (Industrial, Scientific and Medical) band. The chipset integrates a complete 2.4GHz RF transceiver, RF synthesizer, and baseband logic including the Enhanced ShockBurst hardware protocol accelerator supporting a high-speed SPI interface for the software application (HP Connectivity Kit).
- System requirements: Available USB port on a PC running Microsoft Windows 7, 8 or 8.1 Operation System.
- Max area covered: Antenna to USB receiver <= 15 meters (~50 ft). Distance may vary based on obstacles and RF noise in your environment.
- Connectivity: Optimized 2.4GHz wireless connectivity gives you a bi-directional transmission range of up to 15 m (~50 ft) with up to 30 calculators; PC antenna: Direct USB connection to the PC; Wireless module: Direct USB connection to the HP Prime Graphing Calculator.
- Wireless RF Channel Frequencies: The RF channel frequency determines the center of the channel used by the RF Transceiver; The channel occupies a bandwidth of less than 1 MHz at 250 kbps and 1 Mbps and a bandwidth of less than 2 MHz at 2 Mbps; The RF Transceiver operates on the 2.4GHz frequency range and has 10 channels spaced 10 MHz apart.
- What's in the box: 1 antenna, 30 wireless modules, printed warranty document, quick start guide, product CD (connectivity kit, calculator emulator, and quick start guide)
- PC Antenna: 112 grams, height of antenna (including stand) 154 mm, plug into any PC's USB Port which provides power for the Antenna unit.
- HP Prime Wireless Module: 4grams; 40.7 x 9.7 x 18.1 mm, plug into HP Prime Graphing Calculator (G8X92AA) USB Port.
Updated On: 14.07.20