HP 30s Scientific Calculator
The hp 30s is an entry-level, scientific calculator for high school students.
- constant mode.
- interchangeable faceplate.
- enhanced constant mode lets you change any combination of numbers, variables, functions and operators.
- decimal-to-fraction conversion function.
- equation solver function.
- helpful in scientific applications requiring trig and math functions.
- calculate conversions with hexidecimal, decimal, octal or binary bases.
- great for sine, cosine, tangent, exponential, natural log and antilog functions.
- enter operators and data in the order that would solve the problem as you would on paper.
- Battery Type - 2 x LR44.
- Display - 7x5 dot matrix, 2 lines.
- Entry system logic - Algebraic.
- Memory RAM/ROM - 10 memory registers.
- Built-in functions - Over 66.
- Statistical analysis.
- Polar/ rectangular and angle conversions.
- Linear regression, combinations, permutations.
- Decimal hrs/hrs.min.sec. conversions.
- Trig., Hyperbolics, HPSolve (root finders).
- Unit conversions.
- HP Part Number F1900A.
Note: Permitted for use on College Board* Tests: AP*, SAT* and PSAT/NMSQT. (* College Board, AP and SAT are registered trademarks of the College Entrance Examination Board).
Updated On: 15.01.02