HP Calculators take an assortment of different types of batteries. The following questions are answered in this document:
Where do I buy the batteries?
They are available in most drug stores, camera stores or grocery stores. Other places to purchase batteries include the Internet (click on the link below).
3-volt Energizer ECR2032 (Duracell DL 2032 Panasonic CR2032) [Li-Ion] - hp 10bii x 2; hp 12c x 3
1.5-volt Energizer Max AAA [Alkaline] - hp 38G, 39G, 48G series, 49G
1.5-volt button-cell Energizer A76 (Duracell PX76A/675A Panasonic LR44) [Manganese Dioxide] - hp 30s
Batteries Dos and Don’ts
- Do keep spare batteries in a cool dry area.
- Do keep batteries out of the reach of small children, who may be tempted to swallow them. Should such an accident occur, promptly take the child to a doctor.
- Don’t dispose of batteries in fire or heat above 100º C (212º F) - the battery can explode or leak and cause personal injury.
- Don’t recharge - the battery can explode or leak and cause personal injury.
- Don’t mix with used or other battery types.
- Don’t expose batteries to water.
Updated On: 13.08.26