hp 48g plus Graphing Calculator
We think you’ll agree this is science and math like never before. The 48g+ puts such a great synergy of features at your fingertips, you may never work the same way again.
We’ve combined the power of 3-D graphing, charts, and lists with an RPN capacity we know you’ll really value. Using the HP 48g+’s pre-created forms to input data quickly, you’ll be able to work through complicated equations efficiently and easily. The HP 48g+ gives you power and ease in one comfortable, user-friendly system.
- 128 KB of RAM and a built-in equation library. More than 300 commonly used formulas and scientific constants.
- Object-oriented programming helps you create applications quickly and easily.
- HP MatrixWriter application lets you view, enter and manipulate arrays.
- HP EquationWriter application shows equations and formulas just as they would appear in a textbook or on paper.
- HP Solve application allows you to solve for any variable without rewriting your equation.
- Infrared Communications enable you to send files between HP 48G/G+/GX calculators, and to the infrared printer (optional).
- Optional Connectivity Kit keeps you connected with your Mac or PC. See HP CONNX4
- Battery Type 3 x AAA
- Display - 8 line x 22 char. LCD
- Entry system logic - RPN
- Memory- RAM/ROM 128 KB, unlimited within available memory
- Sample Std deviation/ mean/ weighted mean
- Forecasting, correlation coefficient
- LOG, 10x, PI, x
- Built-in functions - Over 2300
- Customization Method HP Solve/RPL
- Clock, calendar, appointments and alarms
- Date arithmetic
- Multivariate/stat Statistical analysis
- Polar/ rectangular and angle conversions
- Base conversions and arithmetic
- Bit, Boolean operations
- Curve fit (LIN ,LOG, EXP, POW)
- Numeric integration/ Complex number functions
- Cylindrical, spherical
- 3D graphing functions with interactive graphics
- Linear regression, combinations, permutations
- Matrix operations, rectangular and polar
- HPmatrix writer, row and column operations
- Menus, prompts, alpha messages, softkeys
- notepad through variables
- Redefineable keyboard and menu keys
- Normal, X, t, F distribution
- SUM x, SUM x 2, SUM y, SUM y 2, SUM xy
- Decimal hrs/hrs.min.sec. conversions
- Trig., Hyperbolics, HPSolve (root finder)
- Unit conversions
Updated On: 13.09.15